Thursday 15 March 2012

Monsieur la Cravatte

I bought some brightly coloured ties on amazon.co.uk the other day. Marvelous stuff, very bright, with a pocket handkerchief to match. Now by bright, I mean bright. So bright you could probably use them to guide aircraft in to land at night. The other night I had a meal in the splendid 'Sapin au Rocher' restaurant near Homme de Fer station in Strasbourg, which I had been in the previous month. Apparently the staff their recognised me, and know me as "Monsieur la Cravatte" (Mister Tie) on the grounds my ties are so bright/offensive.

I don't think I have ever been so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to filter out abusive, pointless comments, or people spamming to try and sell stuff. Other than that, feel free to post!