Wednesday 21 October 2009

Loch Ness Monster has a Cumbrian Cousin

I am half Cumbrian, and there are some amongst my relatives those who would argue it is my best half. Having a Cumbrian mother means you tend to have lots of Cumbrian relatives, and it would appear at least in that department, I may have something in common with the Loch Ness Monster.

Sky news is reporting that a camera has spotted strange ripples on Lake Windermere. It is consistent with locals' accounts of a monster that apparently lives in the Lake near the town of Bowness. Apparently, he/she is nicknamed "Bownessie".

Never thought I'd see the day the Loch Ness monster and I would have something in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to filter out abusive, pointless comments, or people spamming to try and sell stuff. Other than that, feel free to post!